Pages

Affordable SEO by SEOClerks

Tuesday 16 April 2013

I will Boost You To The Top Of Google With My MONSTER Link Wheel Package for $20

New Improved Service★★ 65+ SPOKE LINK-WHEEL, BEST VALUE ON SEO CLERKS GUARANTEED ★★

This gig is absolutely loved by Google! Proven and Tested, the results have been FANTASTIC!!!

This Brand New gig was especially created to adhere to the recent Google Penguin update and allows for a variety of anchor text

Many sites have lost their rankings and to get back into the game, you need quality White Hat backlinks.

It is guaranteed to increase your Google rankings, with low/medium competition keywords being boosted straight to page 1! Proved many times over for me and my clients!

I have also tested this on my own websites with fantastic results.

This amazing link building service will consist of me creating 65+ quality high PR aged web 2.0 properties which will randomly interlink with each other to provide a linkwheel with no footprints! Niche related articles will be used, which will all link back to your site!


I will then do a massive contextual wiki link blast to these web 2.0 properties to make the linkwheel much more powerful. I will also submit the links to Linklicious.me for super fast indexing.


And All This For The Bargain Price Of $20

SERP movements to the top of Google!

Please note this will take around 5-6 days to complete; however, the results are surely worth the wait!
   ORDER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment